Many volunteers are needed to help save the Strong Family Farm for future generations. Whether you have a few hours or a few days a month, we’d love to have you join us on our beautiful historic farm.
Here’s an example of the ways you can contribute:
- Volunteer coordinator
- Recording Secretary(s)
- Recipe Book Committee members
- Photographers and Gardeners
- Watchers, greeters and receptionists at events
- Work Day opportunities – carpenters, weed whackers, rakers, sweepers, painters, etc.
- Scarecrow Contest Organizer
- Newsletter and website contributors/editors/writers
- Sales coordinators
- Booth Monitors/PR at area events/Farmers Markets
- Farm implements identifiers/workshop organizers
- Display of historic farm implements organizer
- Old photographs touch-up and displays
- Graphic artists
- Collaborator w/ schools and clubs
- Tour guides
- Membership Chair
- Steering Committee members
- Grounds keepers
- Event workers – safety control
- And many more!
Call us today at (860) 874-9020 to arrange your visit to the farm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep an eye out for Farm Work Days in the spring and fall where more that 40 people show up to help out at the farm in so many projects. Many hands make light work!