Sundays on the Farm
Sunday, October 1st
Come down to the farm and build/ set up your scarecrow for the scarecrow contest, help judge some of our scarecrow’s, dress up in our scarecrow clothes, and kids can make a scarecrow project to take home with them. Come see all the scarecrows that are up for judging!
Sundays on the Farm are FREE for all thanks to support from
Annual Scarecrow Contest
The scarecrows have arrived! Be sure to come by the Farm and see the creative displays from over 20 community members!
Pucker Up for Porky!
We’re raising money to support farm programming and further the mission of the farm – and someone’s gonna kiss a pig!
Make a donation to the farm and cast your vote for who will kiss a pig at the Annual Harvest Festival.
The person with the most money raised will be the one to kiss the pig!
Make Your Donation!
Remember: The person with the most money raised will be the one to kiss the pig!
- Jen Smith, Strong Family Farm Executive Director
- Alexis Carmicheal, Backyard Chicken Program Instructor
- Lori Sanchez, Local Author and Farm Volunteer
- Erika Phillips, Raised Bed Garden Mentor
- Emma Skidgel, Rockville High School Ag. Ed. Student